San Diego, CA.
San Diego, CA.
The fourth industrial revolution is upon us…. IoT (Internet of Things). Interested in joining a startup company from the ground up and assist in shaping not only our company but an evolving and growing industry? We’re looking for a part-time (minimum 20 hours per week) or full-time entry level Marketing & Sales Intern. This position is unpaid, ideal for a candidate looking for college credit.
About Our Company
Locbit is an IoT platform that is device and protocol agnostic, allowing us to monitor, measure and create energy efficiencies in real time through the interpretation of data collected. Our AI platform automatically adjusts the building infrastructure system to achieve Demand Response in real time, reducing kWh and peak time energy usage resulting in less energy consumption and lower energy bills for our clients.
The Marketing & Sales Intern Job In A Nutshell
This is an entry level internship provides valuable sales and marketing experience in the IoT marketing field. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for:
• Manage the sales pipeline, leads and contacts via the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
• Manage Locbit’s social media presence – LinkedIn, Instagram, Blog posts
• Manage Locbit’s Wiki – content management
• Research industry trends and news and assist in creating content for Locbit’s newsletters, blogs and marketing materials
Must Have Skills / Qualifications for the Marketing & Sales Intern:
• Experienced in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (must be fluent in the English language)
• Extremely well organized and detail oriented
• Superior writing skills
• A go-getter who is able to take direction and run with it
• Ability to work in a pressure, deadline driven market
• Marketing or sales industry knowledge or exposure is a plus
This is an entry-level Internship in marketing. If you feel you can handle the responsibilities above and are willing to work hard in an entry-level position, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com