We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated intern to join our Marketing Team! If you have a passion for IoT and technology, this opportunity is for you. You will gain real hands on experience in the IoT industry as it relates to all aspects of marketing including social media, public relations, channel marketing and e-commerce. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work approximately 10-15 hours per week during the school year, while working towards a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business (or related). Please note this internship is for school credit only.
– Assist in managing social media accounts.
– Assist in website development and writing blogs.
– Assist with competitive market research.
– Assist the Marketing Team with various projects related to public relations, channel.
– Various organizational and administrative tasks.
Experience and Skills Needed:
– The ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Excellent grammar and writing skills.
– Be a proactive self starter.
– Think creatively out of the box when needed.
– The ability to take direction from supervisors.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Completion of sophomore level classes, including completion of basic business and/or marketing principles.
Salary based on experience. Education: College Degree Preferred. Required experience.
Send your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org