We are looking for an Operations Manager, that will provide operational leadership to all aspects of the division and make key decisions related to safety, profitability, business development, operations, resource management, staffing needs, growth, teamwork, and culture for the operations. Position will require some travel but only locally. Our ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive individual who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships.
– Providing proactive leadership and direction to maintain the highest level of quality on every project.
– Project management will be a large part of the work load as the division grows.
-Reviewing jobs costs, making site visits, billing, job walks etc.
– Mentoring, developing and managing cleaning crews.
– Providing leadership in safety, following the company’s safety culture, practices and procedures.
– Assist in selling new accounts.
Experience and Skills Needed:
-Strategic Leadership Position With Our Operations Team.
– Proven success managing, leading and coaching project teams.
– Proven ability to provide a vision and path to achieve long-term goal.
– Bilingual a Plus – Spanish or Japanese.
Salary based on experience. Education: College Degree Preferred. Required experience.
Send us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org