We are looking for a Sales Representative that will be responsible for promoting and selling Locbit’s products and/or services through a defined go to market strategy. The Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with new potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
– Appropriately communicate the Locbit brand identity and corporate position.
– Cold-call prospects that are within a defined set of IoT segments.
– Identify and contact decision makers within targeted segments.
– Collaborate with Sales Management to define necessary strategic sales approaches.
– Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Regional and Vertical specific Sales Managers.
– Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Sales Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
– Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
– Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events (local).
– Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail.
– Qualify unsolicited prospect calls and distribute to Sales Manager.
– Emphasize product/service features and benefits.
– Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
– Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
Experience and Skills Needed:
– 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
– 2+ years experience in GPS or M2M Product Sales- preferred.
– Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
– Excellent listening skills.
– Strong written communication skills.
– Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
– Ability to attend sales events or exhibits.
– Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
– High level of integrity and work ethic.
Nice to have:
University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience. Demonstrated ability to convert prospects to revenue generating customers, solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
Salary based on experience. Education: College Degree Preferred. Required experience.
Send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com